Meet Robert Zimmerman
Attorney Robert N. Zimmerman works directly with each and every client. Many of his clients find his detailed yet personalized approach to be of great comfort as they explore debt resolution solutions together.
Mr. Zimmerman earned his Juris Doctorate (JD) from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 1990. He is an experienced bankruptcy attorney with more than three decades of experience handling consumer bankruptcy, specifically Chapter 7 bankruptcy, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. In fact, Mr. Zimmerman has been practicing consumer bankruptcy law since before the BAPCPA (revised bankruptcy code) was instituted.
His experience helps make your case as stress-free as possible. During his tenure as a bankruptcy lawyer, Mr. Zimmerman has had the opportunity to deal with many issues in bankruptcy, including but not limited to:
This list represents only a few of the common issues that can arise in consumer bankruptcy cases. Mr. Zimmerman has the experience to recognize such issues. This experience only comes with time.
Not every bankruptcy attorney has the knowledge, expertise, and length of experience to develop a customized debt resolution solution for each client. Mr. Zimmerman is passionate about looking out for the interests of his valued clients.
Schedule a Complimentary Debt Resolution Consultation Today
- Equitable versus legal interest in motor vehicles
- Fraudulent conveyances
- Challenges to Florida exemptions
- Discharge and non-discharge of income taxes
- Florida tenancy by entirety of joint bank accounts and other personal property
- Determination of secured status of creditors
- Judicial lien removal from homestead (foreclosure)
- Objections to confirmation of Chapter 13 plans
- Challenges to Chapter 7 filings
- Lien Stripping and Cram Down in Chapter 13
- Extension of automatic stay in repeat filing cases
- Redeeming Property in Chapter 7